Frequently Asked Questions
The information provided by Arpa Industriale S.p.A. ("Arpa") in this document is solely indicative. Arpa is unable to warrant the accuracy and completeness of this information. No rights can be derived from the information provided; the use of the information is at the other party's risk and responsibility.
This document does not guarantee any properties of Arpa's products.
6. How to choose and order the laminate
These are some of the essential criteria:
- colour of the decorative finish
- surface finish
- grade (e.g. standard, vertical or postforming)
- sheet size
- fire resistance (standard or flame-retardant)
- field of application (construction, shipbuilding, transport, furniture, etc.)
- use in wet or dry environments
- the substrate used for bonding and the balancing material
- fixing or bonding method
2. If the laminate is to be used in applications which legally require special markings, can Arpa issue a certificate?
Yes, of course, but it is important that the request is made at the time of ordering. In such cases, Arpa will be responsible for confirming compliance and, if confirmed, for marking the panels and/or issuing the required certificates and declaration of conformity.
3. Where can details of the properties of Arpa laminates be found?
The latest Technical Data Sheets can be downloaded from Arpa's website, in pdf format.
4. How can I decide the size of the panels?
The sheet size the customer can order depends on what it is to be used for. The Customer should check the sizes available at the design stage. For solid colours and certain decors, maxi-sizes are available and are ideal for shower enclosures.
5. The colour shown in the catalogue looks slightly different from the colour of the sample. Which one should I rely on?
The colour of the sample is always the one to rely on. The design images in the paper catalogue may suffer from all the variations in tone and colour that printing processes are liable to. Equally, the design images on the website are as close as possible to reality but the colour fidelity depends essentially on the computer systems used as well as on the User's graphics card and monitor settings. So these images are only to help the Customer make an initial selection and ask for samples to examine.
6. For solid colours, can Arpa provide RAL, Pantone and NCS references?
Where possible the RAL, Pantone and NCS references are shown. In every case these are indicative references which should always be confirmed visually. For precise information you can always contact Customer Service.
7. Which RAL reference is given in the catalogue? Classic or design?
8. Can I order any finish with any decor?
Not every decor is available in all finishes. In the catalogue or by selecting the decor using the search facility on the website, you can easily check which finishes are available. For any further queries, please contact Customer Service.
9. Once the decor and finish have been chosen, can I order the panels in any size or thickness?
Again, the catalogue or the search facility on the website will provide information on the thicknesses and sizes available for each reference. For any further queries, please contact Customer Service.
10. How long does the sample delivery take?
Arpa's Quick Sample service ensures the rapid delivery of samples in A4 format, in the decor and finish chosen. Timescales will vary, however, depending on the destination. For an accurate estimate, please contact Customer Service.
11. On average, how long does it take to fulfil an order?
The 311 decors in the Arpa for You collection are all available for rapid delivery. For decors in the other collections, times can vary depending on the specific references and quantities required. For precise details please contact Customer Service.